Custom Electromechanical Assemblies
Custom Electromechanical assemblies, manufactured by Insulflex to the highest standards. Our multi-functional core capabilities enable us to source metals, plastics and electronics to fully complete any assembly.
We offer our clients electromechanical assemblies that are both high quality and respond to their high mix and quick turn requirements. To give our customers the highest performance and aesthetics possible, we can design and source enclosures, fans, push buttons, switches and many more items to complete a wide variety of electromechanical assemblies.
High mix, quick turn production
To reduce lead times and support high mix production, Insulflex can employ off-the-shelf enclosures and components to suit our customer’s applications.
Our team of engineers and production personnel are highly qualified, enabling us to become your single source for electromechanical manufacturing needs.
We have the capabilities to source machined parts, motors, fans, actuators, sensors, metal or plastic components to complete a full turnkey assembly for our customers.
We can quickly adapt to Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s), and provide our customers the security stock of finished goods and raw materials to adapt to their changing supply requirements.
We can produce a single electromechanical assembly prototype as well as consistently deliver on high mix time production in a very short timeframe.
We are able to produce quality electromechanical assemblies because we:
- Have highly trained, experienced production personnel
- Quick turn production capabilities
- Prototype sourcing and production in one week
- Quality is built into each and every one of our products
- Provide UL and RoHS certified products
- Have experienced electromechanical engineering and design teams
- In-process inspections at each station
- 100% final electrical inspections
- Have Plastics/Metals/Electronic Assembly capabilities
- Advanced ERP/MRP system with engineering documentation
- Engineering and design teams assist clients needing more detailed documentation of their electromechanical assemblies
We complete drawings, create drawings and verify BOM’s are complete and accurate.
Design, Engineering, and Integration
One of the strengths of Insulflex is electromechanical manufacturing. It matches the core competency of our manufacturing disciplines and has enabled us to provide full turn key, quick delivery service to our customers.
Servicing North America
From our base in Montreal, Canada, we can service clients across North America. Our sales team can handle your requests quickly and efficiently and you can rely on deliveries that are on time, every time. Please call us to request a free quotation and find out how we can make a difference for your business.